P4b

Thank you for your votes! As you can see it was a tricky decision, however the winning entry was the ‘Crispy Crunch Bite’, as decided by the Board of Directors.

Come and see all the wrappers we designed!

Today we made the chocolate bars and were allowed to modify the ingredients slightly. We worked cooperatively as teams and made the decisions together. The chocolate bars look delicious!

We have also been learning about different types of questions and how to use them effectively. We can now identify three types of questions. They are simple questions, true/false questions and multiple choice questions.

Enjoy your week.

9 thoughts on “P4b”

1. Hi Primary 4b,

Congratulations to the winning team. The chocolate bars sound delicious. I’m looking forward to seeing all of your wrappers. Well done, everyone on working so hard on this and on the different types of questions.

Miss Henderson

2. Hi Primary 4b,

Your chocolate wrappers display which I saw today is brilliant. Well done, everyone on working so har on this fun learning activity. Marnie, I think a lot of the children had their chocolate eaten before they got home so it must have been good:). There was none left for me to try either:(

Miss Henderson