Our week in p7b

Biographies

Sophie M: This week we have been writing biographies. We got partnered up with someone else in the class and we interviewed them to find out details about their family, hobbies and when they were born.

Alexander: Next we collected quotes and we asked some people in the class for nice comments about the person we were writing about.

Dean: Then we wrote all of our information in the form of a biography. I enjoyed asking people what they thought of my partner.

Sophie M: I enjoyed finding out different facts about my partner.

Nicky: I found it strange reading about myself in someone else’s writing!

What else have we been up to this week?

Rabeea: I enjoyed starting the subtraction topic because it was a revision of what we’ve done and once in a while it is good to revise what you have learned before.

Louise: We’ve been finishing our USA map art pictures. It’s been challenging because it is tricky to draw the stars.

Declan: We had a team challenge about the US states. We had to try and memorise all the capitals and flags. We had to work together as a team to work out the best strategy.

Christopher S: We found out the parts for Cinderella Rockerfella and I’m happy for Isla and Hannah for getting the parts they wanted.

Who has impressed?

Declan: I’m impressed with Christopher because he got the part of Buttons.

Josh: I’m impressed with Callum for getting the part of Rocky 2.

Dean: I’m impressed with the other p7 class because they carried on with their assembly even though the projector stopped working.

Alistair: Fraser impressed me by getting the part of one of the ugly sisters.

Sophie M: Amber has impressed when she was writing my biography because she had lots of detail in it.

Mr Berginis: I’m very proud of the class for winning Mrs Innes’ class of the month and Louise for winning Mrs Innes’ pupil of the month.

2 thoughts on “Our week in p7b”

1. Hi Primary 7b,

I’m very impressed with all of the learning that has been taking place in your class this week and with the many people you have been impressed with this week. Mrs Innes was telling me about Cinderella Rockafella this morning and I’m so looking forward to seeing your performance. Well done, everyone.

Have a lovely weekend.

Miss Henderson

2. P7b, your biographies sound fantastic – you used lots of techniques to put these together.
    I have also heard from Mrs Innes about how hard everyone has been working in drama – well done!