What a week in 3w!

We have been really busy in P3W this week. Some of the things we have enjoyed have been:-
• “I liked doing PE because Liam and I won the chest passes competition and we never dropped it” – Ty
• “We made our crests. They show the 4 most important things to us in our lives” – Eva
• “I liked when we were passing the ball to each other because it was fun. I also liked when we searched for Bathgate on Google Earth” – Sophie
• “I liked when we made our Community signs for our classroom! My group made ‘The Bank of Scotland’ sign” – Caitlin and Liam
• “I enjoyed doing Big Maths this week” – Lucie and Sophie
• “I liked it when we made the Community signs. My group was the ‘Sick Kids’ hospital. We have iPads for our classroom and we are all very excited to use them!” – Tom and Jennie
• “I enjoyed reading this week because it was really good” – Harvey
• “I liked it when we did the ‘sh’ words for Spelling” – Kirsten
• “I liked it when we did our Listening skills” – Megan
• “I enjoyed learning about the Creation Story in RME. My favourite day was when God created light!” – Noah

2 thoughts on “What a week in 3w!”

1. Hi Primary 3w,

WOW! You really have all had a fun packed week in school and enjoyed lots of different learning activities. I was so I pressed with how well you were all doing with your reading activities when I was in your class on Wednesday afternoon. Your teachers are so lucky to have such hard working children in their class. I’m really looking forward to your classroom turning into your community.

Have a lovely weekend.

Miss Henderson

2. Hi P3w,

You have had a busy week. Like Miss Henderson I was very impressed with your reading work on Wednesday – keep up the good work!

Miss Anderson