Chelsea Flower Show by P1g and P6h

We had fun making a diorama with our P6 buddies! The buddies prepared a fact poster about the Chelsea Flower Show. We learned that the chelsea flower show gardens take 25 days to build and it is 500 London buses long. Also the winning flower was a Geranium.  We then had the challenge of making a garden diorama of our dream garden that could be entered into the show.  We had a variety of media to choose from, we made ponds, washing lines, apple trees, picnics and much more! It was so much fun working with the buddies! Some of our gardens even had moveable parts like see saws and windmills. Lastly,we had to write a ‘Did you know?’ caption to attach to our diorama. Look at the fun we had! Please feel free to look at our work on the school gallery! 

2 thoughts on “Chelsea Flower Show by P1g and P6h”

1. Hi Primary 6h and P1g,

It looks like you have had a great time working with your buddies on designing garden dioramas. I’m looking forward to seeing them on display. You really have worked hard together this year on being great buddies and I’m sure you will remember each other for a long time to come.

Miss Henderson

2. Well done P6 for being such helpful buddies and working so well with the younger children in school. P1, I’m amazed by how much you have learned – keep up the excellent work.