Class 3 prepare for the procession!

Class 3 boys have been very busy this week with their paint brushes. Today is the last day of May which means that tomorrow is a very special day for Bathgate! Procession Day is almost here! Balbardie’s theme this year is Madagascar 3.

We have been making pictures to decorate the windows of the school for when the procession comes past.

Liam – I was painting Alex the lion. I painted his whiskers black and his nose brown.

Aidan – I had loads of fun painting because it was like putting life into the characters.

Geordie – Awesome, it was wicked fun! The pictures look cool.

Josh – I did a great job of painting Alex the lion’s ears. We worked  together to make the pictures.

Mrs Stewart had a sneak preview of our float on Wednesday night. She was helping to paint it and says that it looks phenomenal!

We hope that everyone who comes along to the Bathgate Procession and John Newland Festival tomorrow has a great time :).

2 thoughts on “Class 3 prepare for the procession!”

1. I thought your paintings on the windows looked fantastic Class 3. I agree with you Josh, you did a great job. What a lovely description Aidan, you certainly did put life into the characters.

2. Your windows looked fab, boys and made the school look great along with all of the other pictures. Well done:)

Miss Henderson