Open morning was fun!

Thank you parents and grandparents for coming! It was great to see you and children were looking forward to your visit!

We had a great knowledge quiz on our ‘Egyptians’ topic, with the teams being children versus parents/grandparents. The competition was hard! Both teams gave a great performance and gained stickers!

Then, was time for the members of each family to create their own Egyptian jewellery. First we watched a short power-point presentation on the history of jewellery in Ancient Egypt. Then we made some amazing collar necklaces, while listening to ancient Egyptian music. Good job everybody!

3 thoughts on “Open morning was fun!”

1. I really like your Egyptian collar necklaces Caitlin and Cary. They have lots of beautiful detail. It was lovely to see you working as part of a team with your families. I think they were very impressed with your Egyptian knowledge.

2. Hi Class 2,

WOW! Your class looks really busy at the open morning. I hope you’re families and friends didn’t find the quiz too difficult. Fab necklaces, Cary and Caitlin:)

Hope you’re all having a lovely weekend.

Miss Henderson