Alice…Alice ….

We are still enjoying being nursery carers; today group 1 helped the children and played games with them.

On Friday we had another spiffy Alice rehearsal.  We have learnt an epic dance routine in Alice, we all had lots of fun and are getting better at remembering the steps (DM).  Watch out for the special guests!  Megan P enjoyed learning the new songs and can’t wait for the show. She also thinks we are getting louder!  Everyone agrees that it is fun and exciting.   In class we are also reading the book Alice in Wonderland, as one of our reading activities we made Caucus Race games.  Natalie thought it was lots of fun, both making them and playing them!

In maths we are working on percentages, we are getting more confident in linking our fraction knowledge and percentages.   The groups are now working on the percentage of a set.

In writing we are continuing stories, it is fun to continue in a style.

Ashley likes sharing what we do with everyone via the blog and looking at everyone else’s news.

4 thoughts on “Alice…Alice ….”

1. P6h, I have been extremely impressed by your hard work and attitude during your Alice rehearsals – keep it up! I am intrigued as to who your special guests will be?!

2. Hi Primary 6h,

Well done on all of the hard work you have been putting into your show. I am intrigued too as to who the special guests will be!! I am also pleased that you enjoy being Nursery Carers. The children in the nursery really enjoy your visits.

Have a lovely weekend.

Miss Henderson

3. Dear Miss Anderson,
    We dance on Tuesday afternoons and Friday after break….please feel free to come and watch (but no pupils as we would like to surprise them) 🙂

From

P6h