A week in 6h.

In maths we have moved onto percentages. It’s harder than ever but I’m making links with my fraction learning (MH).

Everyone in Primary 6 has been split into groups for the musical. We need to use our collaborative skills to achieve our goals. We have responsibility for all the different parts that go into putting on a show, like staging and costumes.

Loch a’ fowk in skale we learnt a poem in scots. Uir class choose Jake, Ella, Natalie an’ Megan P tae represent us. We pure enjoyed watchin’ Jake’s as he included actions. We hink ‘Missus Nae Offence’ was th’ funniest. They thooght it was scary (NR) an’ interestin’ (MP) tae perf’rm fur th’ judges.

We had fun in the snow this week. Mr Welsh challenged us to a snowman building competition, it was cold and fun (MP)…who won Mr Welsh?

This week we also found out about our choices for the Sports Electives. They look really fun and I think they will make a difference to my future (AJ). I am looking forward to learning new skills (MP). Today PC Arnott visited us. He spoke to us about alcohol and drugs. It was very informative (AJ).

Bye…

One thought on “A week in 6h.”

1. P6h, I was extremely impressed by the quality of poetry recitals this year again. I am delighted you are looking forward to your first experience of the Sport and Dance electives – it will be great fun and you will learn lots!
    The teacher team (Mr Welsh, Mr Jeffries and Mrs Mooney) took the snowman building glory this time, although the snow wasn’t great for building snowmen.
    Keep up the hard work and effort P6.