This week in p2lg

This week we have been working hard on counting and ordering numbers to 100. Next week we are going to learn how to tell if a number is odd or even.

In reading we are learning about non-fiction texts. This week we learned about the contents page. We learned that the contents page helps us to find information on specific pages of the book.

In our learning about The Senses we learned about animals which have very good eyesight and animals which have very poor eyesight. We also did some blindfold touch exepriments where we had to put our hands into some different substances including ketchup, washing up liquid, feathers, flour and play doh. It was a bit messy but lots of fun!

Well done to Liam who was pupil of the week this week. Liam received 2 certificates, 1 from Mrs Gallagher and 1 from the Breakfast Club. 🙂

We are working hard on our assembly for next Friday and are looking forward to seeing some of our family and friends there next week.

2 thoughts on “This week in p2lg”

1. Hi Primary 2lg,

You have had a very busy week learning about odd and even numbers, non-fiction texts and how it would be to have poor eyesight. Do the other sense take over? Well done to Liam on receiving two Pupil of the Week certificates. I am looking forward to your assembly next week:)

Have a lovely weekend.

Miss Henderson

2. learning about the senses has been fun. I got off lightly as I only had water in my bowl when we were blinfolded. Cant wait to do our assembly on Friday. I’ve been practising lots and lots. Well done to liam too!
    Love Noah Y x