⛺️Weekly Work 4/5/20☀️

Gooood Morning Room 13! ❤

Please watch the video below, before reading through the rest of the blog.

I have uploaded two activity grids to help fill your week with Residential trip inspired tasks:

Residential Trip Home Learning Activity Sheet (1)

Residential Trip Home Learning Activity Sheet (2)

I have decided that I am going to upload a couple of challenges and it is up to you if you would like to try one… or all of them!  This is definitely a week to challenge yourself, let’s try and get as many people involved as possible!

See the source image

Your challenges for today are:

CHALLENGE 1: Take a picture of you ‘heading off to Lockerbie’… you will see from mine I definitely do not pack lightly! 📷

CHALLENGE 2: Sports challenge: Maximum Rallies! For this challenge you need a tennis ball and one member of your family (if possible!)

Throw the ball back and forth between you and your partner (or off a wall if you are doing this by yourself) and see how long your rally can last.  Count your rally and post your longest one in the comments section.  Can you get more than 100?! To make it more of a challenge, take one step back after each rally. 🎾

CHALLENGE 3: Head on out on a Wilderness Walk (of course only to places you are allowed to go!) and take some amazing Wilderness Photos with plants and animals or show us your most adventurous photo!  We went to the golf course today and it was beautiful! 🍃 💐 ⛅

Some general revision, covering all topics this week.  I will post the answers to all of these on Wednesday.  Again, any issues or if you are struggling with how to solve any of the questions, let me know!

Triangles and Squares

Circles and Rectangles

P6 – Addition and Subtraction

Stonelaw Exercise 5

Multiplication Challenge

• BMBT
  • Sumdog / Study Ladder
  • Beat The Teacher (Home Edition)
  • Countdown

Choose 2 tasks from the list below to complete:

• Dictionary definitions
  • Opposite hand
  • Speed writing
  • Rainbow writing

• Keep a diary of all the activities you do each day, remember to add lots of detail!
  • Create a persuasive writing piece about ‘why a residential trip for P7 pupils is important’
  • P6’s can you write a persuasive writing piece about ‘why PE is important for all school pupils’

See the source image

• PE with Joe Wicks
  • Newsround – watch this each day and take the quiz at the end of the week.
  • Gardening (the weather is suppose to be lovely this week)
  • Tasks around the house to help out the family!
  • Make a new poster for you window… who else could we thank for all of their hard work during this time?

I hope you guys all have an amazing week.  I know it is not how it was planned to be but I’m sure we can make this the best Home Residential Trip there has ever been!

Remember the more photos and videos you send… the better the video montage at the end of the week will be.  We want as many people featured in it as possible so please spread the word around Room 13 that I am looking for everyone’s help!

Please get your suggestions in for recreating the Lockerbie Lake from home!  The sky is the limit with your suggestions for this one 😛

Missing you all loads and cannot wait to see what you get up to this week.

Let’s have an amazing Lockerbie Lockdown Trip!

Miss M x

3 thoughts on “⛺️Weekly Work 4/5/20☀️”