Weekly Check In 18.5.20

Hi everyone,

Here is your weekly check in post.

Let us know what you think of this weeks new activity grid and the new  ‘Star Workers’ and ‘News’ sections on the blog?

31 thoughts on “Weekly Check In 18.5.20

1. I made a Victoria sponge last night I put butter icing in the middle and melted icing on top I am feel good today but bored with having to stay in doors. I can play outside for a short time but I want to play with my friends.

Bye

1. Hi Ruaridh, Victoria sponges are so yummy! Hope you enjoyed it. Glad you are feeling good today. Its nice to get outside for some exercise. I enjoy that too. I know you are missing playing with your friends. My boys feel the same. Take care.

2. Hi everyone
    I’m good. I’m also baking a cake😁 Its my wee bro’s birthday on saturday. We also made a creeper pinata out of a cardboard box.
    I also did geocaching yesterday, it was so much fun. My mum downloaded the app and we went to fernbrae Meadows and found 2. This afternoon we are going to hide our own in Holmhills park so if anyone goes for a walk there then you can sign the logbook if you find it!
    Bye!

3. Hi everyone

My Dad showed my how to make a cactus on Adobe Illustrator on my Dads work computer

I named her Daisey with an E

we also made Victoria sponge cake , but we made our own raspberry jam

I’m going to post the recipe

see you soon Anna

1. Hi Anna, I read your email before I saw your comment on here. I now know how you made your cactus! Room 7 are doing a lot of baking, such good fun!

4. I made a Vicotria Sponge too yesterday for my grandma and pappy for their 53rd anneversary. We sat outside in the sun and they sat at the other end of the garden im glad it was sunny and hot .x

Farrah @;

5. Hi Kyle here!
    Yesterday me and my “street friends” had a water fight. It started when I was riding my bike and Ruaridh splashed his water on me. I then went to get my water gun. My water gun was leaking so I filled up my water balloons. Some of them didn’t fill up properly but most of them did. Then Clara came out with her water gun she JOINED THE FIGHT. It was fun! 🔫. Today it is one of my street friends birthday and I sent him a video of me playing happy birthday on My keyboard.
    I have enjoyed this weeks school tasks.
    From Kyle 😜
    P.S. thank you for putting my picture on the blog.

1. HI Kyle, That water fight sounds like great fun and was definitely the weather for it yesterday. Glad you enjoyed this weeks tasks. Have you got anything to send us this week?

6. Hi everyone, I’m doing good. I’m looking forward to the long weekend off! I made the hot air balloon, it was fun. Hope everyone is ok and see you all soon 😀🙂

1. Hi Lily Rose, Hopefully the weather will be nice and we can all enjoy a little break in the sun. Your hot air balloon was fab, well done.

7. Hi guys,

We watched Moana on Saturday. It was really good. I also made Toy Story cupcakes 🧁 on Saturday. Before lockdown, we made cookies 🍪 and they were really yummy. I am going to post the recipe.

Bye🦄🙉

8. Hi everyone

I cannot wait for the day off from school work and I have been a busy Matthew this week.
    Hope you all enjoy the day off school tomorrow

Bye bye 👋

9. HI everyone
    I have been working hard this week I am looking forward to playing the X box🎮 with my friends at the weekend. Thank you for putting two of my work sheets on the star worker thing. Hope everyone is doing well

Fraser🎮😎😛

1. HI Fraser, Glad you liked the Star Workers section. Hope you got to play on the xbox and catch up with your friends!

10. Hi everyone! Just checking in, I emailed Mrs Rhicard last week so I forgot to write on the blog, woops! 😝

11. Hi checking in again it’s my birthday tomorrow so my Nani and Papa are coming and we are going to have a picnic in my garden(two metres away of course)Anyway I’ve been on calls with Matthew Cr and Rory and some other friends and I’ve been on my bike a lot because I only learnt how to go without stabilisers a month ago

1. Hi Daniel, Happy Birthday to you. Hope you had a lovely day and enjoyed yourself? That’s lovely you could have a visit from your grandparents. That was cool you saw a woodpecker, they are hard to spot, I have one which visits a big tree behind my house. Have a good weekend.