21 thoughts on “Check In 15.6.20

1. Hi

I had a good weekend playing in our pool.

Missing everyone and wondering who my new teacher will be next year.

Ben

2. Saw Daniel yesterday and saw his kittens, Lily and Leon. I got to pet them and they were really soft! Romy ( my friend ) is coming round to my mum’s for a party, ( whilst stay 2m’s away ) a BBQ and FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Ella,

3. I played on my bike outside with Ruby and my mum bought a giant Jenga which we all played with in the garden .

4. hi kelise here

missing everyone
    this is what I done at the weekend: I played with my friend Jessica on animal crossing and it was my gran’s birthday and for my gran’s birthday we had an afternoon tea .

5. Hi everyone

I was watching

BBC bitesize
    and I learned about
    percentages and decimals

I now know how to
    work out discount percentages

(e.g)

15% discount of ยฃ18 is ยฃ2.70
    making ยฃ15.30 the sale price
    I am very proud that I learned this
    Have a nice week

Anna

1. Hi Matthew Cr here.
      I am fine, been doing my school work everyday.
      I have been going out on my bike everyday. Ive been cycling to my Grans garden to say hello. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

6. Hi

Had a good week – on Tuesday Kelise and her sister Ellie cycled over to see me and my brother Sam. It was a great surprise. We played outside on our bikes and had lots of fun!

Today I am finishing my home work and going to play outside with my friends in the street.

Sophie

7. Hi Everyone, I’ve had a good week, I saw my gran at the start of the week which was really nice โ˜บ๏ธ I’ve been at my dad’s since Wednesday and it’s been great as my sisters are at their mum’s so I’ve had lots of relaxing time to myself ๐Ÿ˜ I’ve been helping look after my dogs and I got to play Spiderman for an hour on the PS4, I’m getting really good at completing the missions on it! I’m going to see my Auntie Jessica tonight, I can’t wait as she’s only a year older than me! I’m looking forward to Father’s Day on Sunday so I can treat my dad to nice things for the day โ˜บ๏ธ have a great weekend everyone ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹

8. Hi

Today I’m having a cubs party on Zoom with crazy hair and q sweets ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿญ and good food.
    I’m being good with my work and completing it ๐Ÿ˜€
    I’ve been well and staying safe.I’m really looking forward to the holidays and missing school

Bye

9. Hi
    I have enjoyed sports week. I went on a walk to collect sweets for my cubs party
    tonight on the way back I saw Thomas H and Matthew K. I got 26 pionts on sports week so I was the winner in my family! I will be playing the xbox๐ŸŽฎ tomorrow with Thomas and some other people.

Fraser๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŽง๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ˜›