Check In Week 4.5.20

Hi Everyone,

Here is this weeks check in station.

We hope everyone is enjoying engaging with the tasks we have set.

Remember if you don’t want to comment on here you can send us an email to let us know how you are getting on.

15 thoughts on “Check In Week 4.5.20

1. Hi it’s Emily here. I’ve been doing well. My dad painted the kitchen and we are buying a new cooker. I got a canvas set and did a painting. My mum put it on the wall because it’s really good! I’ve been out long walks with Dougall. He keeps stealing other dogs balls and it is embarrassing! I did all my school work already so I can start my holidays early! I’m getting Dominos pizza for dinner tomorrow for a treat.

I hope everyone is happy and not too bored. I’m not actually bored, my mum says that makes her super happy 😂👍☺️😀

1. Hi Emily, Glad you are busy and well done getting your tasks done so you can enjoy this lovely weather. Dougall sounds cheeky but he will be good company. Enjoy your pizza tomorrow.

2. Hi Everyone 👋

I have been busy with my work. I have finished my Spring Poem, and doing more work today. I am nearly finished everything on my schedule and looking forward to my days off.

Wanting to see everyone soon – have a nice weekend.

Bye😭

1. Well done Matthew. Hopefully its nice this weekend and you can enjoy the sunshine. Email over your poem and we can have a look at it.

3. Hi everyone! I’ve had a very exciting week at my dad’s, my dad and step mum surprised me with a little foster puppy called Rosie, she’s only 16 weeks and she really loves me! She follows me around everywhere I go and gives me lots of cuddles!! I’ve been taking her on short walks and teaching her how to play nicely with my other dog Harry ☺️ I’m really enjoying our rainforest topic, I’ve been reading up on Jaguars, I think they’re my favourite animal! I had fun making my sensory poem too, I’ve emailed this to Mrs Rhicard ☺️ I’m missing all my friends and hope to see everyone soon 😁

1. Hi MJ, Your poem was lovely, thanks for sending it over. So lovely you have a new wee dog. have fun with her. Have fun in the sun.

4. Hi, Matthew Cr here. I am fine. I have done my work for the week. My mum said if it nice and sunny today we could have a water balloon fight! 😀

1. Hi Matthew, Glad you are ok. Well done on completing your tasks for the week. Enjoy the sunshine and the water fight.

5. Well Mrs Rhicard and Mrs Steele, I just thought I’d check in along with everyone else. It was so lovely to see and speak with you TWICE this week – you have been very lucky and I could tell that you miss me greatly 😉 along with all the boys and girls – I miss you all.

Enjoy your long weekend everyone!
    Take care
    Mr Miller 🙂

1. Hi Mr Miller, Yes it was lovely to get to chat with you several times this week. Thanks for checking in with Room 7.
      Have a lovely weekend too- hope the sun shines.
      Mrs R 😊

2. Mr Miller, it was lovely to see you… you are right we do miss you greatly! 😉
      Hope you had a good weekend
      Mrs S 🙂