The Great Yell Show 2014

| 1 Comment

On Saturday the 6th of September we went to the Yell Show.  We have been doing a lot of preparations for the past months when I started doing my knitting and for the yell show I had a finished ice cream cone with a scoop of ice cream and a little artist with a paint pallet and brush. I also made a loom band snake. 2 days before the show I baked a cake which I iced with water icing and put on fondant butterflies with silver balls too. I also made biscuits and buns. Soon the 6th we went to the East Yell hall for the yell show it was filled with things to do. My mum and Lucy were on the lucky dip. I walked around the show a couple time then we went to the hall were all of the entries were and they judging happened there too. For my Little Artist I got a first and for my ice cream cone I got a second. For my cake I got a well done and my plain biscuits got 3rd alot of my baking were sold  we got back my knitting though I got a 2nd for  my single flower and for a bunch of flower I got a 3rd and for my other bunch I got a well done. I had a great day .

One Comment