Yell Show 2014

| 1 Comment

On Saturday 6th September I went to the Yell Show. First my Dad drove Rosie and I to East Yell where the Yell show is. My Dad gave Rosie and I £3.00 to spent, with my £3.00 I got silly putty, some sweeties and a free balloon that said vote YES for independence on 18th September. I got a slushy and Rosie got a twin (by the way a twin is an ice cream with a double cone). I finished my slushy and Rosie finished her twin so we went on the bouncy castle and we met Honor and Emer. We played on the bouncy castle and it was really bouncy. My Dad got Rosie and I some and I finished Rosie’s candy floss because she did not like it. I met up with my friend Ella, Kerry and Honor. We got a slushy, some candy floss we did a luck dip and in the luck dip I got a rubber hedgehog. We had a go at the hook a duck and if you hooked a duck with a star on the bottom you would win a prize. I hooked a duck with a star on the bottom so I won a prize and I won a rubber squishy thing and if you squashed it would make a bubble. I entered a cake and I got a Well Done I was pleased. That was the Yell Show for me.

One Comment