The Yell Show

| 1 Comment

At half past twelve I went to the Yell Show. The first thing I wanted to do was eat candy floss but I had to go and see If I got anything I didn’t enter much so I didn’t think I would get anything. I got a well done but so did everyone so i was a bit disappointed. After that I got some money I went to go and get candy floss then I went in the game shed they were some game what I didn’t do but I did do most of them here are some of them the lucky dip was my favourite because I  got a beard it was so lucky. Then I went outside I walked over to the pets and other animals I like looking at the dogs and the cats but I did look at everything they were a girl selling rabbits/bunnies inside a other shed  they were so cute. It was about half past three so I was getting hungry so I had to wait in a huge line but it was worth it because the chips were so yummy then we had to go home it was really fun.

One Comment