The Miracle

Once upon a time there was a boy and a girl the boy was called Jack and the girl was called Mia. One day they went to go and buy a cat but there was none there. When they turned around there was there was the shop keeper and they asked if he had any cats and he said yes they were behind the counter.

Then we went behind the counter it was a miracle the room was full of cats the girl loved it.

The Miracle

1. Wow! Do you know how many cats there were? Did you find the one that you wanted? If you did, how much
    did it cost?

Sincerely,
    Rahil

• Well I think there were about 111 cats I shoud of put this in my story thank you for the advice. The one that I wanted was the one that was right in the bottem right coner. They cost about£510 well any way I really appreciate it you commenting on my blog post :):D

2. Hello Phoebe,

I enjoyed reading and listening to your story. I would like to know more about the cats e.g. Where they came from? Was the shop keeper hiding them?

Well done.

Mr Griffiths

Caegarw Class 5