Kerry’s 100 Word Challenge

We were just sitting down to dinner when Selena walked in the door and she shouted “Mum, Dad, Sis! I have some excellent news I can live with you again.”
“Dad go get the spare bed out of the shed! Mum get a pillow and matching blanket!”  cried out Lilly, so they did. They ate their tea. “Bed time!” Mum called so Lilly and Selena went to bed. In the morning when mum went to wake the girls up they were already up and had made pancakes for breakfast how lovely Mum exclaimed so they sat down for breakfast dad sneezed “guzinti” laughed Lilly, Selena and Mum.

1. Hi Kerry

Great job with this week\’s 100WC! This sounds like a really fun and happy family. I\’m intrigued about where Selena has been and how she\’s been able to come home to live with them – you did a great job of capturing my attention with that first sentence!

2. David says where are you in the picture. Carlos says I think it’s really cool you live on an island.Do you love the color pink

• I’m not a big fan of pink but I do where it sometimes. I absloutley love living on an island because I love going out on my familys kayaks it sooooooo fun! 🙂

3. Hello Kerry,
    I love the word guzinti!
    Well done for the great work!
    From Charlotte

4. I am intrigued I want to know more about this family. You have used lots of synonyms for the word ‘said’, brilliant! You have a good range of vocabulary too. Great work. Do you think you could add some action?