Charlotte’s 100 Word Challenge

We were just sitting down to dinner when a bomb hit the road, we ran down to the cellar and hid under an old wooden table. “Well that’s one way of having a good dinner, who is bombing us now?” asked mum in a fed up voice. I can’t believe someone would like to bomb us, we haven’t done anything wrong. “Well to tell you the truth we know quite a lot of other people in the whole world that hate us!” I whispered with a shaking voice. Don’t worry they will stop soon I hope” Mum told me. But the bombing didn’t stop! I heard a bang!

I hope you enjoy!

Please post a comment

1. Hi Charlotte

I like your post!
    It is creative

From Mia 🙂

2. If you don’t mind wich girl are you in the picture of your class.

3. Well done I love it! Are you one of the smartest in your school?

4. Nice work Charlotte 😀

5. Did you survive the bombing experince?
    from Chasen,
    in texas

6. I hope your island did not blow up so much it sunk under the ocean.Do your know who attack you? Did you escape after that? Phillip from Texas

7. I made up this story! So don’t worry it was false!
    I hope you like my story!
    From Charlotte (The one who wrote it!)

8. Was that story real or fake. Is your family o.k. . I hope Americans weren’t attacking your island. I bet yall love the zipline.

9. Well I hope the people bombing you aren’t Americans if it is shame on us.Oh and this a true story.

Michael,
    From Texas