My day at Jarlshof

I liked my day at Jarlshof  it was very cold I was freezing actually everyone was coldHonor liked it . I slid down a hill when we were playing were the long houses were not rely long

Because it has all fell down they looked tiny but you could still get inside though .

1. Hi Phoebe,
    I am from New Gisborne Primary (One of the Quadblogging sites) and I would like to ask you a question. I have heard of Jarlshof but I have never known where its location is, were is it? How cold is it there approximately? It sounds quite interesting there. I am quite interested in history. Could you tell me how old Jarlshof is? Most buildings in Australia are very new, about two to forty years old. Though there are buildings that are about 189 years old. If it is that cold where you are then it must be very cold indeed! It is winter here and in winter where we are in New Gisborne it is about 6 degrees Celsius on average.
    From Izzy
    New Gisborne Primary

2. Were is the Jarlshof and what can you do there? And how fun was it fun it sounded like it was really cold?