Dunrossness-Tiger workshop

On Friday we had to wake up early so that we could get the bus to Dunrossness to go to a Sustainable Development Education (SDE) Day. We hopped on the bus and went to the ferry. When we were across we drove all the way to the south main land.

We jamp of the bus and went into Dunrossness school. When we got in we dumped our items in Mrs Simpson’s room and walked to the hall. A few people welcomed us and told us about the day. There were stalls with things that the schools have done and taken to Dunrossness for people to see.

We devied in pairs to some workshops. My first one was international education with Davie Cummings.

We had to think about if the world was a village of 100 people how many would be from each continent and how many people would be rich and poor, how many would have electricity and running water etc. We had to think of problems like war and forest fires and how we could do something to help. I had war, logging and global warming.

We went to an organic tuck shop and I had a caramel bar.

My next workshop was tigers. We walked in and we had to dress up as a tiger. Then we heard a story about tigers, once we had heard it we acted out the story. I was the daddy tiger! We were doing that then we ran out of time. We put the costumes away then we waited for the bus. We took the bus to Jarlshof.