Pond Dipping

On Friday we went to Dunrossness   School The first work shop I did was making pencil pot . It was rely fun me and Melissa went first we got to chose our cardboard tubes. We got to sellotape it then we decorate our pots but I did not get to finish mine but I got to decorate it at leest . The next work shop I went to was pond dipping it was cold out there it was hailing! I was freezing . Mr. Rose went pond dipping  with us. We found  water bugs and tadpoles. 

This time I was with Bradley.

1. Well really the teachers were the ones who got us out there . We didnt want to go out there . We were
    freezing ! We went in early baecase we were freezing ! all thoe we hade good fun .

2. Hi Poebe Lyth, I like how you said what you did before pond dipping. Few ?’s. What is pond dipping? What is stellotape? Where is Dunrossness?

3. Hi whoever wrote this post
    I really enjoyed hearing about pond dipping I can’t believe the teachers let you outside even when it was hailing pond dipping sounds fun I would really enjoy pond dipping I hope you have more fun on other trips.

4. Hi,
    I think it is cool that you guys found water-bugs and tadpoles in the little pond. I really liked the beginning but you forgot a period in the first sentence. What ells did you do?