Fiddle

Me playing my fiddle  This is me playing Binnie tammie scola. I have been getting fiddle lesons for a year I enjoy playing it I also play the piano. The fiddle is a traditional Shetland instrument. Miss Wiseman teaches me fiddle and piano I am the only one in the school that plays the fiddle or the piano. One person plays the guitar and one person plays the bass.

1. hello every one – hope yous had a good one – pity we didnt get snow was all prepared wi sledges kids loving it any ways , all the best for the comming year –
    michael buely

2. Thank you! My fiddle is just varnished wood colour and my music stand is purple, fiddle is just another name for violin. 🙂

3. P.S. What couler is your Fiddle.

DK

4. WOW! I think that that was great. It’s releay good for one year of traning I can tall you that.

5. I thought it was very good

6. Well done! Beautifully played and a very good recording. 🙂

7. This might be a good post to practise adding audio to – you could get someone to record your playing. 🙂