Inukshuks

We have been working with the Old Haa to learn about our connections with Canada. In Canada the Inuit they make  stone men called Inukshuks. To show our connections with Canada, the Old Haa and us have made Inukshuks. Our Inukshuks are in a case upstairs, The Old Haa has made big ones for the garden.

1. Hello,

We discovered your blog on the St. Clair Super7scoopers blogroll. You have a really terrific blog here with lots of fun and interesting information. Keep up the good work 🙂

Mr Miller and class
    Room 162

2. Hi, I am a teacher in Arbroath. We have been looking at your blog. We really like your Inukshuks too. We have put a link to your site on our blog. Maybe you would like to have a look at ours at:https://blogs.glowscotland.org.uk/an/P3SSuperstars/

3. You could try adding your recording of the introduction to the model Inukshuks.

4. Hello Burravoe Primary,my name is Mrs Maureen Campbell and I came across your fantastic blog whilst looking through the one from the primary school I work at.I lived in Lerwick for little over 30 years and attended Bells Brae Primary and the Anderson High school where my Mum was a teacher . I moved to Arbroath 7 years ago and I now work at Warddykes Primary School where the primary 3 class I help have set up their own blog. I will definately tell all my children about your blog especially about the “Inukshuks”. Keep up the good work, I’ll have a look again soon.
    Mrs Campbell : )