Virtual Veggies

Virtual Veggies logo

Virtual veggies is an Enterprise Project for P6 and P7. We sell vegetables to people. We make invoices to tell people how much it is and we keep it in a spread sheet.

1. Hello Virtual Veggies and of course all at Burravoe Primary!

Adam and I sat down on Saturday night to a hearty dinner after my long (and slightly stressful or adventurous) trip back to London! We had chicken, asparagus ….. and the Burravoe tatties and carrots! They were so sweet and delicious that Adam reached for seconds … naughty boy! Thank you for a lovely week! I am already planning another trip with Adam in a camper van! How was your jaunt this week? Did Elsie make your sandwiches to spec? Did you find any interesting woodland specimens? Sending best wishes on the back of a wayward pigeon from Trafalgar Square. I sent him on his way at 11 am this morning so he should be due to touch down in Burravoe with kind regards by lunch!

KJ x

2. I like how the logo sits in the post.

3. Well done today cleaning up the vegetable patch and emptying and replanting some of the tubs, makes everything look better. Will be enquiring tomorrow about buying some beetroot from you.