Inchinnan Parent Council
The Parent Council is made up of a small group of parents who are proud to support the school, the children and the parent forum. We work to ensure that the parental involvement in the school is positive, purposeful and supportive.
We would encourage other parents to become involved so please let us know if you are willing to help.
We aim to:
- Work in partnership with the school to create a welcoming school which is inclusive for all pupils and parents
- Promote partnership between the school, its pupils, the parent forum, and the wider community.
- Assist communication and co-operation between parents and teachers.
- Discuss matters of mutual interest and represent views of parents on matters relating to the education and welfare of pupils.
- Develop and engage in activities and fundraising that both supports and advances the education of pupils.
The Inchinnan Parent Council roles and members are as follows:
Fiona Walker Chairperson
Kevin Ward Vice Chair
Steven Russell Treasurer
Lisa Arnott Secretary
Mrs McGlynn – Parent Council Adviser
If you want to get in touch, please email us at email@example.com
Facebook – Inchinnan Primary Parent Info Page
Twitter – Inchinnan PS Parent Council
Parent Council Meetings – please join us
Notice of meetings is given in advance through Seesaw and on our parent info Facebook and Twitter pages.
We would love to see some new faces at our meetings. We would encourage other parents and carers to become involved to help your children. Your input is extremely important and you will be made very welcome.
We follow a code of conduct and would ask anyone attending the meeting to view this beforehand.