Complete each task to the best of your ability. Please let me know if you are struggling with any task or need advice, as soon as possible. Ask your parent/carer to write a note if you are unable to attempt any task. As always, if you require a paper copy of any of the homework tasks, just ask. Thank you, Miss McDowall.
- Writing – Please bring in your research for your biography for Tuesday 30th May.
- Reading – please read and finish your book for:
- Red, Orange, Yellow, Green and Blue groups – Monday 5th June
- Purple – Monday 12th June
- Speed, Distance & Time task – Complete the task in your Maths Homework jotter by Monday 5th June. Click here to access the task.
- Feel free to practise your 72 Learn Its using the links below:
- I am looking for photographs of you (in school uniform) from P1 and/or P2. Please bring them in for me to scan and I will return them A.S.A.P. Thank you to those of you who have already brought some in.
- P.E. – Thursday and Friday
- Bring in photos of yourself for your autobiography. These could be of favourite memories, ages, people and proudest moments. You will be using these on Wednesday 7th June.