Good afternoon everyone I hope you are enjoying your long weekend and are ready to come back to school on Tuesday. Please continue reading for your homework and reminders.
Spelling: Due to the short week please complete lists v,ves, or u-e, in your spelling homework jotter for Thursday. Please write out your spelling words 3 times using SaCaWaC in the same way as we do in class. Remember that part of this process is to check and correct your spelling words. Any corrections you have from last week should be completed as part of this week’s homework.
Reading: As assigned by Mrs. Livingstone.
Personal Reading Challenge: Your Personal Reading Challenge continues, there are now only 4 weeks left to reach the target you set yourselves this term . Please remember to bring your book to school as this will allow you to read it during ERIC time. Remember to keep recording the books you have completed this term in your Reading Passport.
Maths: There is no written maths homework this week, however if you wish to practise your multiplication please use the links below.
Personal Project: I hope you have now decided on what aspect of the Titanic you will include in your personal project. You now have 3 weeks to complete your project as you will presenting it to your class mates on Thursday 15th June. The criteria and task sheet for this task can be found here.
Here are your reminders for this week:
- P.E. will be on Tuesday and Thursday this week. Please ensure you have a full kit in class and remember to bring a water bottle with you as you will be working hard and you need to stay hydrated. We may take our P.E. outside on Thursday (if the weather stays nice) so please ensure you have suitable outdoor clothing with you.
- Trip money and consent forms should be returned to school as soon as possible.
- We are still looking for one parent helper to come with us on our trip to the Tall Ship on Tuesday 6th June. If someone at home is able to help, please leave a post on the blog or bring a note to school in your diary.
- Please remember to bring any empty, clean 2l bottles you may have for our Titanic science task (scheduled for week beginning 5th June). Each group will need 3 clean, plastic bottles so please discuss this with your group members.
- We are hosting the Community Café this Wednesday 31st May. We are still looking for adults (4) to help us and also for guests to come and visit. Please find details about both of these using these links – Helpers Guests
- P5S will continue to hold their Fairtrade Tuck-shop every Wednesday. If you are wanting to buy something, please remember to bring the exact money to school if possible. You can find the item prices here
- We will be visiting the library on Thursday 9th June and we will need 2 parent helpers to come along. If any one at home is available please could you let me know by putting a note in your diary.
Enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend.
See you on Tuesday.