Complete each task to the best of your ability. Please let me know if you are struggling with any task or need advice, as soon as possible. Ask your parent/carer to write a note if you are unable to attempt any task. As always, if you require a paper copy of any of the homework tasks, just ask. Thank you, Miss McDowall.
We will mark last week’s Maths and Grammar on Monday morning.
- Punctuation & Grammar 3 task – Complete the task in you Spelling Homework jotter for Friday 19th May. Click here to access the task.
- Reading – please read and finish your book for:
- Red, Orange, Yellow, Green and Blue groups – Monday 22nd May
- Purple – Monday 22nd May
- Maths Revision 3 Complete the revision task in your Maths Homework jotter by Monday 22nd May. Click here to access the task.
- Feel free to practise your 72 Learn Its using the links below:
- Feel free to revise for the Maths Assessment on Monday 22nd May. Click here to be taken to our Blog post with links to Maths Revision websites.
- I am looking for photographs of you and the whole class (in school uniform) from P1 and/or P2. Please bring them in for me to scan and I will return them A.S.A.P.
- P.E. – Monday, Thursday and Friday
- Revision Blog post
- We need 5 empty fruit juice cartons for part of our new topic. We need these for Monday 15th.