Complete each task to the best of your ability. Please let me know if you are struggling with any task or need advice, as soon as possible. Ask your parent/carer to write a note if you are unable to attempt any task. As always, if you require a paper copy of any of the homework tasks, just ask. Thank you, Miss McDowall.
- Punctuation & Grammar task – Complete the task in you Spelling Homework jotter for Friday 5th May. Click here to access the task.
- Reading – please read and finish your book for:
- Red, Orange, Yellow, Green and Blue groups – Tuesday 2nd May
- Purple – Monday 8th May
- Maths Revision Complete the revision task in your Maths Homework jotter by Friday 5th May. Click here to access the task.
- Feel free to practise your 72 Learn Its using the links below:
- Feel free to revise for the Maths Assessment on Monday 22nd May. Click here to be taken to our Blog post with links to Maths Revision websites.
- Rookie Rockstars at Ingliston Country Club: Tuesday 2nd May for all Eagles and Ospreys and Wednesday 3rd May for all Falcons and Hawks. Performers should be in the main arena for no later than 6.15pm. The shows start at 6.30pm.
- Feel free to practise for the Literacy and Numeracy tests on Friday 19th and Monday 22nd May by using the links on the Revision Blog post
- We need 14 empty two-litre bottles and 14 empty fruit juice cartons for part of our new topic. We need these for Tuesday 9th May or A.S.A.P.