parentsportal.scot has been developed to create a digital relationship between parents, pupils, and schools. This digital approach has been developed to improve the way in which schools engage with parents.
It is the main communication system and a ‘one stop shop’ for parents which enables schools to streamline communications digitally with parents.
The main benefits are:
- The Portal gives one sign in access to online payments for school lunch, trips and visits.
- Allows you to report the absence of your child, without having to call the school.
- Completing the annual data check form online.
- Update your contact details and electronically sign permission forms
- Book your parent’s evening appointment online
- Receive your child’s progress reports
- View your child’s timetable
Below is a step by step guide to get you started and some videos that will support you with using this service.
Parents Portal: Quick Tour
If you already have a “myaccount”
For further information and to register please use the link: https://www.northlanarkshire.gov.uk/parents-portal