St. Patrick's Primary, New Stevenston

Primary 4/5 – Monday 4th May 2020

Good morning boys and girls!

I hope you are all well. It has been really lovely to hear from you in the comments, please keep in touch and let me know how you are getting on!

The birds are still visiting the bird feeders in my garden, I will try and get a picture of them at the bird feeders to post here for you to see.

Well done to The Jumping Jacks and The Spinning Tops who were the Tables Champs last week. Did you make a Tables Champ badge to wear? If you cannot see the leader board, let me know in the comments section. The Times Tables competition continues and ends each day at 2.50pm.

Did anyone try the drawing activity on Studyladder? Keep your drawings and we can look at them when we are all back in class together.

I have set some new tasks for you on Sumdog – a spelling task, grammar task and an addition and subtraction task. Make a note of some of the addition and subtraction examples to practise with your mental strategies cards.

Have you been remembering to say The Angelus at 12pm? As it is the month of May, there is a daily Angelus challenge for schools – join in online here.

Remember Newsround is on each day and you can also visit P4 BBC Bitesize lessons  and P5 BBC Bitesize lessons and choose from different lessons each day.

Missing you all!

Miss Mulvaney 🙂

Maths Puzzle from Miss Coyle

Hello Primary 4/5. I am still missing you and hoping you are well. Miss Mulvaney has been telling me that some of you are working hard on the activities she has set for you. Well done!

I have put 2 maths puzzles below. The football one is easier than the moji one. You can choose which one to do or even try both. If you complete the moji one and want to check your answer then leave a comment and I will let you know next Monday. The answers to the football one are at the back so don’t peek!! Good luck!

Miss Coyle

1 Missing-Football

2 The Moji