St. Patrick's Primary, New Stevenston

Primary 4/5 – Monday 20th April 2020

Monday 20th April 2020

Good morning P4/5!

I hope you all had a lovely Easter and enjoyed some chocolate! I finally got to eat the Salted Caramel Twix I had been saving for after Lent – it was lovely!

I have been watching all the different birds visiting my garden to enjoy the bird food, I’m sure there are two wood pigeon pals who keep visiting together! I’ll try and get a photograph to post for you all to see! Let me know how you have been getting on with your bird watching.

I have set some new literacy and numeracy tasks on Sumdog, including the Daily Times Tables challenge. Well, done to the Diamond Dogs who won our last game. You are all in different groups for the challenge today, can you suggest some new names for our groups, perhaps ones inspired by our topics or books or maybe something that reminds you of our classroom or school?

Finally, P4s why not visit BBC Bitesize for a daily lesson. P5s, click here. You can choose from different topics

Missing you all!

Miss Mulvaney