St Helen's Primary & Nursery

You have made it !!!!!

Good Morning P5/6 for the very last time,

I can’t believe it is the end of the year, you have made me very proud to be your teacher and I hope you all have a lovely summer. I know it has been a difficult time learning from home but you have continued to show how hard working you all are during this time.

We have had lots of great times together and I have loved having each and every one of you in my class. You have taught me lots of things too and shown me great kindness by welcoming me into your lovely school. It has been amazing to watch all of you grow and mature throughout the year, especially your confidence in yourselves. Remember all the hard work you have put in this year, from the very beginning to the very end. Good luck in Primary 6 and Primary 7, exciting times are ahead and we all can’t wait to welcome you back into school in August. Your new teachers are really looking forward to working with you as they have heard such wonderful things about you all.

Remember to always try find something to smile about (and if you can’t think of something, look back on your year and you will definitely find something 🙂 )

See you soon,

Mrs Brocardo x