St Helen's Primary & Nursery

Wednesday 25th March 2020

| 1 Comment

Good Morning Everyone!

I hope you are managing to keep yourselves busy and I can see some of you have been doing some morning exercises… GREAT work!

I love looking at all your messages on Twitter and it would be lovely to have a few more replies to messages on here too.

Yesterday I was working at the HUB in Cumbernauld High School. Today I am working from home so I will be able to look at any messages and pictures you post on here or on Twitter. I am so glad that almost all of you are able to stay home now – as home is the safest place to be. I’m sure many of you have made up a wee timetable of activities to break up your day – if you’ve not done this – why not give it a go! You should include time for breakfast and lunch and you could add time for exercise, reading, computer work, watching a specific television programme, arts and crafts time, chores, cooking, family game time and of course time for school work!

Pope Francis sent out the following message – asking the world to join him in saying the Our Father prayer at 11am this morning. My family in Australia are going to join in too – but when it’s 11am in Scotland it is 10pm where they live in Australia. It would be very powerful if as many people as possible could join in – so let your friends and family know too. People all over the world will be united in prayer.

Have a good day.

Mrs Kelly

One Comment