St Helen's Primary & Nursery

Primary 5/6

Good Morning Primary 5 and 6,

I hope you are getting on okay with the home learning tasks. If you need any help then please let me know, keep trying to complete some tasks but don’t worry too much if you can’t finish everything. A little goes a long way 🙂

Maybe this week you could reach out to your friends from school and see how they are doing. Is there anyone you know who isn’t on My Teams yet? Maybe you could encourage them to come on and see what is happening.

You can also chat to your friends through the post section on MyTeams, I know a lot of you will be looking forward to being with your classmates again so this might be a good idea to catch up on what everyone has been up to.

There will be a task coming up soon for P6 pupils for your buddies, maybe you could let your friends know this is happening so that they aren’t missing out. I also have a challenge for the P5 pupils too.

I hope you and your families are all okay, be kind to yourself and have a great day.

Mrs Brocardo x