St Helen's Primary & Nursery

Health and Wellbeing

Good morning boys and girls! 🙂

It’s a new week – I wonder what this week will bring. I’m finding it tricky to stay in a routine with my children every day but that’s ok – they are healthy and happy and we are taking one day at a time. Some days it’s hard to do some work but as long as you’re keeping busy, maybe outdoors or reading or making something, that’s ok too!!

I want you to have a look at this video and story – it’s important to understand that some days you may feel a little sad or miss your friends and other days you’re much happier. It’s normal for your moods to go up and down, even for us adults!!

After you have watched the video, there are some questions you could answer. Here is the story again if you click the link below. the questions are at the bottom of the page. What colour is your hair today? Mine was blue yesterday but back to my normal colour today.

Click to access lucys-in-lockdown.pdf

Take some time to do some meditation today. I tried this Gratitude Tree video with my little boy.

Take care kiddos,

Mrs McLaughlin x