St Helen's Primary & Nursery

Welcome Back Primary 5

Welcome back Primary 5.

I hope you all had a relaxing Easter break and that you got to make some wonderful memories with your family. The weather has been beautiful so I have been out in the garden playing with the boys for most of the holidays. I would love to hear what you have all been doing over the holidays.

Positive thought:

I know our holidays will have been slightly different from what we are used to. No day trips out to the parks, meeting with friends and family or flying off abroad but I hope we are all trying our best to make the most of it. Today’s positive thought has really helped me through these past few weeks so I thought I would share it with you. We need to stay positive as this is only temporary and better days are certainly coming. We will soon be back at school laughing and playing with our friends. Until then we need to make the most of what we have. Try to stay in touch with friends through social media and try to get plenty of exercise and go for your daily walk.

Tomorrow I will be posting some learning activities for you all to complete this week. Until then, I have a little brainteaser for you. Send me a wee message if you manage to work it out.

Stay safe and keep positive.

Mrs Maclean