St Helen's Primary & Nursery

Primary 3 :)

Good morning primary 3,

I'm so proud of you - Peanut Gallery 247

I can’t believe we are at the end of another week of learning at home.  I am missing seeing all of your smiling faces everyday and hearing the laughter that always fills our classroom.  Home learning is a new experience for us all and it can be quite challenging getting used to it and trying to find a new routine that suits you and your family.  I am so proud of all of you and how well you have adapted to this new situation that we are all in.  I am extremely proud of all the hard work and effort you have put into your home learning tasks and all the support your family has given you at home to help you complete these.  You are all working so hard together and it is great to see what you are achieving!

I am glad that so many of you have been able to access Glow and Teams and been able to talk to me and tell me what you have been doing whilst at home because I am missing hearing all of your stories in class.  It is great to hear that so many of you are playing lots of games with your family, FaceTiming your friends and getting outside for some fresh air too!

After today, we will be taking a short break from our home learning activities to enjoy your Easter holidays – you certainly deserve it!  I will resume my morning messages on Monday 20th April and new home learning activities will be posted on Tuesday 21st April.  I hope you all enjoy your holiday and get to go outside and enjoy some fresh air when you can.  I can’t wait to hear about what you have all been doing.  I know that some children in our class are learning something new, baking cakes and spending their time doing some arts and crafts, I wonder if this is something other children will be doing over the holidays.

Easter Eggs And Cute Bunny In Green Grass. Festive Decoration ...

Take care everyone,

Have a safe and happy Easter holiday,

Miss Harper 🙂 xx