St Helen's Primary & Nursery

3rd of April 2020 – Primary 6

Good Morning Primary 6,

Happy Friday! I hope you all managed to access the home learning tasks I posted yesterday. Remember, drop me a message if you need help accessing or completing the tasks. As you all may know, this Sunday is Palm Sunday. Although we are all able to livestream Mass, it feels strange not being able to attend (especially during this important period in the liturgical year). I have attached the link to a video clip below which revisits the events of Palm Sunday. You may wish to watch this to refresh your memory of this important part of Lent. You could spend some time reflecting upon Palm Sunday whilst you talk to God through prayer.

Palm Sunday video clip
https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/clips/zwfy4wx

Finally, I hope you all have a fantastic Easter break. Hopefully the weather is sunny and you are able to spend some time out in the fresh air making great memories. Take care and stay safe. I look forward to hearing all of your great stories 🌟.

Miss O’Toole 🙂