A thank you from Mary’s Meals

Thank you so much for your precious gift of £300.00, which is helping us to transform the lives of hungry children around the world with a nutritious daily meal in school.
Your kindness is bringing food, joy and hope to the children who eat Mary’s Meals, allowing them to make the most of their education and giving them the chance of a better future.

As part of our Double The Love appeal, your donation will be matched – all thanks to a group of generous donors who are doubling donations, up to £1.5 million, at this time. This means your gift will feed even more hungry children with Mary’s Meals.

Our meals make a huge difference to children like Aung who came to Thailand as a baby from Myanmar. Now 15, Aung who works during the week, attends school at the weekend, where he hopes he can learn his way to a better future.
He says: “I am grateful to those who support us with lunch meals, rice and curry at school. I’d like to thank your donors for supporting our future generation at school.”
Today, more than two million hungry children in 20 of the world’s poorest countries – including South Sudan, Ethiopia, India and Yemen – are sitting in classrooms with full stomachs, and learning how to read and write, thanks to supporters like you.
Together, we are bringing the hope of a brighter future to so many little ones who depend on the promise of a daily meal in school. I thank you, with all my heart, on behalf of the children who eat Mary’s Meals.

Daniel Adams
Executive Director, Mary’s Meals