Gymnastic Superstars

The school is delighted to announce that for the second year running  our team of gymnasts who attended the North Lanarkshire Gymnastic Championship at Airdrie Academy were a winning bunch. Everyone was absolutely tremendous and were a real credit to the school.  Great team work was on display that lead to first and second placings with outstanding individual performances that lead to individual medals.  Quite an accomplishment!  Great work St.Augustine’s Gymnastic Team,  the whole school is so proud of you.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

2 thoughts on “Gymnastic Superstars”

1. Well done to all the gymnastic competitors…you should all be very proud of yourselves!
    I got to watch some of my nieces performance on video and I am very proud of her, such an amazing achievement x

2. I was lucky enough to be at the tournament again this year and thanks to the hard work of the pta the gymnastic team looked fantastic in their new leotards and hoodies, special thank you to Gerri for running about at the last minute to purchase them.

It is so nice to see the school competing in sports tournaments, we are being recognised in a very positive way. The children looked professional and were so supportive of each other, they were a credit to the school .