Orchard Primary & Nursery

Harry Potter

Today, Mrs Morrison brought us in a huge Harry Potter blanket that her daughter had bought in Harry Potter World in Florida. It was so heavy but very cosy and comfy.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

We are loving our Harry Potter topic,so much so Andrew is even wearing Harry Potter socks today!

image

Over the past few weeks we have been using our outdoor learning time to collect bits and pieces to help us create our own wands and broomstick. Today was the day we put out collection together, here are the results.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

1. Andrew loves the Harry Potter topic in school and always has something to share when he comes home. He couldn’t wait to show everyone his Harry Potter socks.

2. Mrs Weir

Wow! Great photos. I love the socks!!!

3. Great pictures and cool socks Andrew!

4. I love the socks,think the rest of the boys and I have something to add to our Santa lists!

5. I hope there are a pair of Gryffindor socks in my Christmas Stocking this year! What a lucky class you are.