Our Lady of Good Aid Cathedal

Contact Details

If you wish to contact us at school, you can do so in the following ways:

By telephone – 01698 274935

By email – ht@cathedral.n-lanark.sch.uk

By post – 171, Milton Street, Motherwell, ML1 1DH

1. Good afternoon, How do I go about getting my child registered for the school bus to take him home from school ?

2. Hi

My daughter is due to start primary 1 in August. We registered a few months ago and on this day there was mention of induction days in May. I was just wondering if you have any idea when this will be so I can make sure to have time of work? Her name is Eva hinde dob 30/06/14.

Kind regards

Lynne hinde

• Good evening Mrs Hinde, yes the induction days are 14th & 21st May. Eva should have received an invitation in the post, however if it hasn’t arrived, could I ask you to telephone the school, when I can confirm which class Eva has been placed in, and therefore give you the correct times for induction. Hope to hear from you soon, Mrs Campbell (Depute Head)

3. Hello, I am asking you to explain how my sons are to log in to the Glow website because they do not have remote emails to log in and do the work that is given on the school app.