Our Lady of Good Aid Cathedal

Out of School Care

Out of Hours School Care is provided in the local community by the following organisations.
Please contact them directly for more details:

POMP at the Daisy Park Centre (01236) 721382

Lanarkshire Child Care Services (LCS) Elim Church, Airbles Road (01698) 253018

1. Hi I wondered if you could let me know about after school clubs available locally? We are relocating from edinburgh to motherwell. Our son is 7 years old and will be starting at Cathedral Primary School in Motherwell.

Best wishes

Nicola

2. Hi Nicola,I have noticed your post and I was just wondering if you managed to get into an Out of School Care. I’m with POMP in the Daisy Park Centre at the back of the school. If you are in need of our services please feel free to pop round and if you speak to Lisa, she can give you all the details you need. Alternatively, call our Head Office on 01236 721382.

Hope to hear from you,

Angela

3. Hello Nicola
    My son, Gyozo, attends POMP and thoroughly enjoys it. They offer a wide range of activities both indoors and out, and regularly consult with the children regarding which activities they wish to be involved in, ranging from arts & crafts to drama to sports and more; you just don’t know what to expect when you arrive to collect your child! You will be able to read their Care Inspectorate reports from the CI’s website.
    Kind regards
    Angela Hodos