Our Lady of Good Aid Cathedral Primary School & Nursery Class is named after the Patron Saint of Motherwell Diocese. We are a Roman Catholic Denominational School with a non-demoninational nursery class. We serve the area of Motherwell, in particular the areas of Forgewood, Knowetop, Jerviston and Greenacres, as well as taking in children from surrounding areas. Our school was first opened in 1875 as ‘Park Street’ school, and was located beside Our Lady of Good Aid Cathedral. However, in August 2013, we moved into our new, custom built location in Milton Street.