Our Lady of Good Aid Cathedral Primary School

This week in Cathedral Nursery

“I can talk about and interpret pictorial representations of data collected.”

This week in the kitchen area, the children have been using visuals and signs to share their understanding and help them plan and make day-to-day choices. They have also been creating their own shopping lists and charts to add to the kitchen area.

“I can show how to care for others in a variety of situations.”

Elsewhere in the playroom, the children have been working as a team to construct a variety of models. They have been very good at following health and safety rules to keep themselves and others safe whilst also developing their understanding of caring, sharing and building positive relationships with their peers.

“I can listen when others speak.”

In the cabin, the children have participated in group games such as ‘Duck, Duck, Goose’ which have developed their listening and turn-taking skills. These skills were further developed when the children had the opportunity to express their thoughts and feelings in small group situations.