Literacy Workshop

This year the nursery has worked to enhance out home links within a range of curricular areas.  During the past week, Mrs Cumming has been presenting a workshop on developing skills in literacy at home, with a particular focus on the use of nursery rhymes.   Parents in the nursery have now received a home link folder containing a wide selection of nursery rhymes for them to use with their child. Below you can see a selection of photographs showing what took place.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

One Reply to “Literacy Workshop”

1. As a local childminder who cares for a child who attends nursery , I came along to the workshop which was a fantastic and very useful session. I gained some new ideas for activities to try out at home which will enhance literacy skills. I’m now going to work in close partnership with Mrs Cumming to develop this area of learning for the children in my care. Thanks again and well done NMN.