Mossend Primary and Nursery Class: Where Stars Shine Brighter
Honest Creative Aspirational Respectful Welcoming Caring
Our Aims are to:
- Provide a safe and stimulating environment in which all of our children learn positive attitudes and become confident individuals.
- Ensure our children develop an understanding of their own and others feelings, cultures and beliefs and become responsible citizens.
- Create and provide a variety of opportunities for learning for every child which will stimulate and interest their imagination to enable them to become successful learners.
- Extend our children’s abilities to communicate ideas and feelings and become effective contributors in all areas of the curriculum.
- Work co-operatively with the school cluster and wider community to share good practice and to enable smooth transitions from one establishment to another.
- Enable all children to access an inclusive curriculum that provides appropriate support and challenge to allow them to fully develop their skills and talents for learning, life and work.