Mossend Primary School & Nursery Class

Where stars shine brighter

Head Teacher Update

Good morning,

I hope this email finds you all safe and well. It seems such a long time since we had some rain – I am sure that your gardens are all needing some water but hopefully, we will return to sunshine tomorrow.

It was lovely to see so many of you on Friday at our jotter and learning pack giveaway or on our delivery route in the afternoon. Everyone has grown really tall during Lockdown – some of us have unfortunately just grown wider!

We are loving the ribbons on our fence, it really brightens the place up and brings a smile to everyone who passes. Keep them coming!

Our online learning is continuing this week with more exciting activities planned for all stages. Well done to those children who participated last week and a special mention to our award winners! I love seeing all of your projects during the week and it’s always a joy to join you at our Superstars Assembly on a Friday afternoon. Remember this is a four day week due to the bank holiday – who can believe we are nearly at the end of May?

Our local Mosque is offering support to our families who may be struggling during this challenging time. The volunteer team will be delivering food packs and aid to those struggling in our locality. If you or someone you know is in need of these packs or assistance then please contact myself in the first instance and we will make the necessary arrangements.

On behalf of all of the staff, we send you our warmest wishes and look forward to the day when we return to Mossend.

Take care and stay safe

Mrs Paterson